Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Lunch Mate

Same Banana Shoe. Left : Eva's, Right : SamenMouse's


The Panaroma of us.

Samenmouse : The Charming One.


YuYing : The Cute One


HengMun: The Talkative One

Eva : The Lazy One =P
Fruit Ah Jie, I'm gonna miss u too.
I had wonderful lunch time talking and talking, eating and eating, laughing and laughing with three of you. Thanks for everything.


Especially Ms. Samentha Chai and Ms. YuYing Girl.
I'm gona miss u both truly madly deeply.

Take care.

11 comments:

samenduck|samenmouse said...

hehehe..we will always remember those times...wonderful!!!!^^

* j a n e * said...

Oi~!!!!
since when u are here? haha.

glad to see you here bitch :D
keep updating!! LOL..

Beverly's Secret said...

Hey eva!!!
Where are you working now?
What are you up to recently?

Ah Eva Eva said...

jane : YES. i dont know since when im here. i did not know how to use this and keep exploring now...hoho. give me some time to update. hehehe. =)

Ah Eva Eva said...

Beverly : I'm working at Kota Damansara PJ now. As a visual graphic editor. Haha...life is down since grad. haha.

Beverly's Secret said...

Huh!!?? Down? Why...
I thought you are having great time though...hmm...

Honestly, i kind of miss UPM. Hahaha..I know it's weird, but i did.

Vincent Cho said...

vavava~ it's you~!! look time no see~!! i don't know u're blogging at blogspot~!!@@

btw, still remember me?XD

Ah Eva Eva said...

Beverly : Yes. DOWN.
Hahaha....Basically i miss UPM so badly too. It's the most amazing period ever in life. Haha...
Working is fine. But it means we have less time for ourself...
Planning and arrangement of time is very important then. =)

Ah Eva Eva said...

Vincent : Gosh. U look familiar =P
I still new at blogspot. I used to blog at somewhere else. Heheh. =)

Vincent Cho said...

i see. it's vincent cho ar. i used to blog at multiply too=P

Ah Eva Eva said...

vincent : used to blog at multiply? y not now? i'm still ON at multiply. hehehe....